To make gelatin plastic helpful hints :
To make gelatin plastic helpful hints are listed below.Colorful gelatin shapes can be used to make jewelry, mobiles, decorations, and more! This project is not too difficult and takes about 2-3 days to complete.
What do you need for making it :
- 3 envelopes of plain gelatin
- 9 tablespoons or 75 ml water
- 3-5 drops food color
- Plastic cover with a rim
- Paper napkins
- Cookie cutters
- The scissors
How to make gelatin into plastic
Following steps are used to make gelatin plastic :
- Mix the water and food coloring in the saucepan over low heat.
- .Stir in the 3 envelopes of unflavoured gelatin to dissolve. Cook and stir for 30 seconds or until thickened.3
- .Pour the mixture into the plastic cover with a rim, push the air bubbles with a spoon or other utensil, and let the gelatin cool on the counter for 45 minutes.
- Remove the gelatin disc from the cover. It should be flexible and flexible.
- Use cookie cutters to make interesting shapes. Leftover remains also make interesting pieces! Scissors can be used to make spirals or other designs. Use a plastic straw to make holes for the hanging pieces.
- The shapes can be dried flat on a cookie sheet or a cooling rack. The spirals can be suspended by clothespins. Shapes with holes can be strung on a string to dry. The gelatin will be hard like plastic in 2-3 days.
Helpful hints And tricks
- Adult supervision is required!
- To avoid crimping, take a plastic container, place a paper towel or cloth on top and place the shapes on the fabric.
- A. Cut the center of a lid that fits the bucket, put another towel over the gelatin forms, then press the lid firmly onto the container to hold everything in place firmly.
- B. Let the shapes dry completely before removing them.
3.C.An embroidery hoop and two pieces of fabric or paper towel can also be used to prevent the pieces from creasing during drying.
You may also look through
You may also like that one