The states of matter And examples :
The states of matter and examples are listed here.Conventionally, there are three
: , and . The state of the depends on the material in question, but also on the temperature and .The physical concept of states of matter reffers to the change of sample phases consisting of a substance.The transformation is characterized as an example of physical changes of materials.
Changes in state of matter
Each state changea specific name:
- When a solid becomes liquid, we speak of ;
- When a liquid becomes solid, it is called ;
- When a liquid becomes gas, it is called ;
- When a gas becomes liquid, it is called ;
- When a gas becomes solid, we speak of ;
- When a solid becomes gas, we speak of .
Three main states of matter: gas, liquid and solid
The microscopic interpretation of the states of matter is as follows:
- In a gas, which has neither form nor proper, the matter is diluted and the or are free from their displacements.
- In a liquid, which has its own volume without its own form, the atoms or the molecules are closer to each other and, consequently, more constrained in their displacements.
- In a solid, which has both its own volume and shape, the atoms or molecules are linked together and can not move.
Plasma, the fourth state of matter?
The list of states of matter is actually a little longer. In addition, she does not stop lying. In the category of solids, crystalline solids,solids or . It is also possible to mention the state , the state , the , etc.
You may also look through
You may also like that one