Branches of chemistry
Branches of chemistry and all about chemistry is here we elaborate clearly first we have to know about what chemistry is?
Theis a science of experimental studying the and its transformations.
Chemistry is thus interested in the elements that constitute( , , etc.), in their properties and in that can be created between them.
Reactions, formulas and chemical equations
Thealso studies the transformations of matter involving changes to the External: (redox, acid-base …), , etc.
Chemical formulas allow us to simply representand are used in .
Organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, astrochemistry …
There are several disciplines within this generic science called “chemistry” that have common points while working on different subjects of study:
- Organic chemistry, for example, focuses on containing elements , in contrast to inorganic chemistry;
- Analytical chemistry, concerns the identification of chemical substances;
- The , meanwhile, is studying the reactions that involve media or biological objects (cells, , etc.);
- Astrochemistry focuses on the found in the distant .
- Environmental chemistry concerns with components of environment and effects of human activities on environment.
- Industrial chemistry focuses on the manufacturing of chemical compound on commercial scale.
- Inorganic chemistry meanwhile concern with all the elements expect those of carbon and hydrogen.
- Nuclear chemistry focuses on radioactivity and nuclear reactions in nuclear power plants.
- Electrochemistry includes the chemical reactions and electricity
- Physical chemistry focuses on physical states, chemical reactions alongwith changes in them.
- Cluster chemistry mainly focuses on clusters of bound atoms size is intermediate between bulk solids and single molecules.
- Food chemistry involves the chemical reactions and processes of all aspects of food .
- General chemistry is mainly focuses on structures of matter and reactions between energy and matter.
- Geochemistry meanwhile examines chemical processes accociated with earth and other planets.
- Medicinal chemistry involves on pharmacology and medicines.
- Nanochemistry focused on properties of essembliies of nanoscale of molecules or atoms.
- Photochemistry involves relationship between matter and light.
- Polymers chemistry is mainly concerned with properties and structures of Macromolecules and polymers.
- Thermochemistry examines the thermal effects of chemical reactions and thermal energy exchange between processes.
Towards a greener chemistry
In public opinion, the term chemistry oftena negative connotation.
Some by-products of chemical activities, in fact, can be toxic for humans and / or the environment.
The ambition ofis precisely to reduce – even eliminate – the use or production of such during the implementation of .